THE FOLLOWING INTERVENTIONS AND PROGRAMMES ARE AVAILABLE BY PROF DR SUSAN STEINMAN.
- Investigations into workplace bullying and subsequent support with disciplinary hearings.
- Research into the extent of workplace bullying, stress and workoverload at companies
- Workplace violence professional/peer counselling and support group leader workshops.
- DIGNITAS – a programme for the development of a policy for the Management of Human Dignity in the Workplace.
- VETO – the Workplace Violence Management programme within dedicated sectors such as the health sector, education and corporate sector in general. The programme is flexible and adjusted to sectoral needs but in essence based on research by Prof Steinman
- Support for the management of a wellness the programme.
- Audit into the effectiveness of Workplace Wellness and Organisational Wellness.
- Workplace Violence Awareness and Managing Workplace Stress programmes.
- Programme to build resilience in the workplace.
- Retrenchment Dignity programme
- Lunch time, conference or short talks
# Please note that, if a customer prefers, all programmes of the People BottomLine is accredited through a business school.